Water and Storm Damage Restoration
Water sustains life. But when excessive amounts of it infiltrate your home or business, it can cause damage ranging from minor seepage through cracked pipes to six inches of water in your basement. Backed-up toilets, burst frozen pipes, broken washing machine hoses, and brutal storms can create enough water damage to cause destruction and contamination of your home or property if not dealt with immediately.
At the first sign of water damage, call CONEJO RESTORATION at 805-338-6653. We are in the office 7:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday–Friday and are available to take your emergency call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our mission is to clean up and dry out the mess and restore your home or building to its pre-damage condition.
CONEJO RESTORATION’s technicians are fully trained and highly qualified to handle all your water damage restoration needs. Our products, equipment, and methods leave your home or office safe for you, your family and pets, or your employees.
Since 2008, our family-owned and -operated company has served the Conejo Valley area and surrounding communities, including Newbury Park and Thousand Oaks. We also serve Santa Barbara and Los Angeles County. Call CONEJO RESTORATION at 805-338-6653 to see how we can help with your water damage problem.
Family Owned and Operated Since 2008
IICRC-Certified, Licensed, Insured, and Bonded Business
Common Causes of Water Damage
Water damage comes from a number of sources, from loose appliance hoses to natural disasters. Regardless of the source, CONEJO RESTORATION can handle the damage it causes. Call us at 805-338-6653 if you experience:
- Faulty appliances – Dishwashers, washing machines, and hot water heaters break down eventually and without warning. If not treated promptly, leaking water can penetrate cabinets, flooring, and ceilings.
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs, and sinks – These watery messes are not only potential causes of damage to fixtures and structures, but are unsanitary, posing the threat of serious health problems from garbage and waste.
- Leaky pipes – Basement, kitchen, and bathroom pipes can crack and leak over time. Water may slowly seep into areas around the pipes, not only damaging cabinets, floors, ceilings, and structures, but possibly leading to serious health problems from mold and mildew.
- Burst frozen pipes – Frigid temperatures can cause the water inside pipes to freeze. Ice blockage then increases water pressure down the line that eventually forces the pipes to burst, causing potential damage around your home or property.
- Flooded basements – Blocked drains during heavy rains from severe storms can lead to water in your basement. And high winds can cause power outages, causing sump pumps to stop working. Accumulated water can be especially dangerous if it seeps into and behind walls and overflows into surrounding areas, potentially causing significant damage to the structure of your home and leading to mold infestation.
- Sewage backups – When sewer lines back up from heavy rains, ice, leaves, or other debris, the sanitation threats require that professionals with the proper equipment and products clean up the messes and restore safe conditions.
- Water damage from firefighting – Emergency responders and home sprinkler systems leave water everywhere. Because water combines with residue from smoke and damaged contents, professional cleanup and sanitation methods are required to provide full restoration.
When you are confronted with water damage, immediate action is crucial. CONEJO RESTORATION’s professionals respond promptly with advanced equipment and techniques to remove the water quickly. We closely monitor and document our processes to ensure your property is dried properly, thoroughly, and restored to its pre-damage condition. And we identify moisture sources and evaluate micro-organism growth so we can recommend appropriate courses of action.
If your home or office requires extensive restoration, our team can conduct an organized and efficient move-out of the affected area. This enables quicker remediation and also protects your valuables from potential on-site damage.
Have Water or Storm Damage? Call or Email Today – 805-338-6653 / email@example.com
We Provide 24/7/365 Emergency Service
The Water Damage Restoration Process
The CONEJO RESTORATION process includes a full range of residential and commercial water damage cleanup and restoration services. And, because we are licensed, insured, and bonded, you can trust us to handle your job professionally and reliably. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification is well-recognized as the organization that sets the standards for disaster recovery, and the business is IICRC-certified.
Every water damage problem requires a unique solution, but the general process listed below ensures that we deal effectively with your situation. As soon as we hear from you and obtain authorization to proceed, we take the following steps:
BBB Accredited Business Since 2/23/2015
Read Our Reviews on Angie’s List and Yelp
Water or fire damage in your home can disrupt the life of your entire family or business. The experts at CONEJO RESTORATION understand and are there when you need us most. Our cleanup and restoration professionals get you and your family or employees back into a safe, clean environment so you can return to your lives and work.